AD (728x90)

aa

Sunday 8 September 2013

I Singed 'Anegan' For The Story Not For My Character

Share it Please


Amyra Dastur is the heroin of upcoming Tamil romantic thriller film ‘Anegan’ and she says, the story attracted her too much. When I signed the movie, I didn’t know who my co-star is. After I heard that my co-star is Dhanush, I was really happy to working with National Award winning actor and talented person.  After KV sir watched my ‘Isaaq’ movie trailer, I was approached him and I have tried some sample looks for this movie. He made a little delineate of the story and finally I singed the movie. KV sir asked me to see some movie of 90’s and 80’s and it help to coincide with the character easily.


Anegan is produced by AGS production and music composed by Harris Jayaraj. The cast includes Dhanush, Amrya, Jagan, AshishVidyarthi, Atul Kulkarni and Karthik.

Written by

A Place to Entertain You.Get all recent updates in cinema industry, cricket and Games Etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Cinema Galatta - The Best Entertainment Place. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism